Start Your Training
Why Sentek is the Best Diacap Training Choice
The Right Experience
- Trusted expertise, having many years of experience building DIACAP packages.
- 100% success rate – Every system we’ve supported has achieved accreditation.
- Over 9 years of proven experience, working with a range of commercial and government organizations including USN, DHS, Coast Guard, Samsung Electronics, Army, Air Force, USMC and many others.
The Right Course
- This course fulfills a requirement needed to become a Navy Fully Qualified Validator (FQV).
- Instructors with real-world experience in multiple roles in DoD Information Assurance including Validator, Certification Authority Liaison and Information Systems Security Engineer.
- Course includes a hands-on lab component that walks every student through the creation and testing of a DIACAP package using DoN-approved templates and tools.
- Our Sentek Mobile Training Team can bring the course to you.
- We have a training facility with a full lab in San Diego, California.
- DIACAP 201 is an approved GI Bill class.
- Course satisfies the following Navy CA Fully Qualified Validator requirements:
- Navy Certifier Equivalent Course
- CNSS 4012 and 4015
The Right Industry
- Hundreds of our students become Fully Qualified Validators and continue on to successful careers.
- The Department of Defense is planning to aggressively hire cyber security experts.
- The cyber security industry has a 0.9% unemployment rate.
- The skills taught in this course are translatable to civilian cyber security requirements.
The DIACAP 201 course is a 5-day intensive hands-on technical workshop. During this course, students will be taught the basic principles for accomplishing the Certification and Accreditation (C&A) process for Navy information systems.
This training presents the most up-to-date concepts, tools, laboratory exercises and classroom examples currently available. Instructors have years of experience in preparing and reviewing packages for the DoD.
Become An Expert In:
- Building a DIACAP Package from scratch using all approved DISA scanning tools.
- Supporting documents including the Implementation Plan, Validation Results, Supporting Artifacts,
the DIACAP Scorecard and the Plan of Action & Milestones (POA&M).
- Learning why and when those supporting documents come into play in the process.